Thursday, July 13, 2006

Here we go

So right after I mentioned yesterday that I am shifting towards directing full time, I sit here getting ready to go to another audition. The process of leaving acting behind I think will be a life long one, but I certainly feel that I will be getting my MFA in Directing and favoring that in the future.

I am using a favorite classical monologue today that has given me positive results in the past. An interesting challenge for this audition is that I am to create the character of scholar or librarian and comment on a few aspects of my monologue, and I have three minutes. I think this should be quite fun, and what a wonderful way to get to know actors you haven't worked with! I can not wait.

This will be my last post until the 24th, as I leave tomorrow for Canada. I hope all is well where you are, and I will have more later.

-D.B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home