Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Back in Business

Sorry for the delay in my postings, I have been swamped. Well, opening weekend went well with the Tempest. I feel pretty happy with how my performance is evolving, and I think the show is a lot of fun to watch. I am curious to see how my friends receive it.

I got some thrilling news this week, I was asked to be in the cast of the next Griffin Theatre tour. The production of Frindel will play Chicagoland, Florida, and Ohio. It will be great to work with my friends there again. Upon returning from that project, I will be right in the middle of rehearsals for the next T&L where I have quite the hefty role. So, my acting muscles are getting some much needed work, and again I feel more well- rounded. Ultimately I do think I will still primarily focus on directing and producing, but acting work here and there still figures very much into my plans.

Last evening, we had an Ensemble meeting, where we laid the groundwork for our next year, and I am interested to see where it takes us, we continue to look toward the future, and expand our goals.

Here’s hoping you are well.
-D.B.

1 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger Not Margaret said...

good luck on the tour!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home