Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Taking Theatre to TV

Well, yesterday the production of the Tempest that I am currently playing in was featured on WGN, so needless to say it was a very long day as I had to get up at 4:30am. I am excited to see how the appearance impacts ticket sales this weekend.

I was introduced to “Throat Coat Tea” this week and I will give it a glowing endorsement. It is great for keeping your throat moist and able to deal with the demands of performing through the change of seasons and while sickness is moving along through a cast.

Last night I got to meet with Chris A. to chat about the artistic feel that I hope to achieve with our next few shows. I am also working on getting together dates for T&L fundraisers.

Next week it’s onto rehearsals with the Griffin Theatre for their tour.

-D.B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home