Friday, October 20, 2006

Show Closing

The Tempest Closes this weekend (Sun), and it is time to move on. Frindle opens on Mon 9:40am. T&L is getting more disciplined in planning which is great, and helping us move to a higher level of quality. MY STL CARDINALS ARE IN THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!!! Great game last night I was screaming and laughing so hard I woke my wife up from her sleep and I was so damn giddy it made me that much happier, and yes I did get a bit teary eyed there when I realized that they were going. The last won it all when I was 11 months old (my first baseball season alive) after one happy year of marriage and the first baseball season of this new chapter winding down I figure they will win it for me.

2 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Not Margaret said...

I hate to say this, but it would be nice to see an NL team win the world series. And at least this would prove that the NL Central isn't crap. So go Cardinals. I guess.

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Not Margaret said...

I hate to say this, but it would be nice to see an NL team win the world series. And at least this would prove that the NL Central isn't crap. So go Cardinals. I guess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home