Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It's a Frindle

So last week was spent performing two shows a day, and having a blast. I really value the work the Griffin Theatre does. Quality family shows that don't pander to the kids and adults can enjoy them as well. My wife Sarah caught the show last Sat. and got a little teary eyed at the end, making people laugh and cry while telling a story with a good message "learning is important" is wonderful! Working at the day job this week, and then next week onto FL for more shows. Still reading scripts about one a day, which is great, I have 7 more on order so my trip will be mapped out reading wise. Concept last Monday which went really well, Chris has a very exciting and focused vision for the show. I did some further work on the look of the set, need to get them to him and Andy ASAP. Sent out a marketing survey to see what interests people and how we can maximize our marketing efforts to get the largest return. Last night I went to a haunted house with Sarah after years of withdrawal and it was perfectly executed. Good times.
-D.B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home